Home /Cases/

In the first year of Taichang (1620), Wu Xu and qian Shisheng raised money to repair the tomb ramp, and built three columns of ancestral hall, three columns

In the first year of Taichang (1620), Wu Xu and qian Shisheng raised money to repair the tomb ramp, and built three columns of ancestral hall, three columns

February 15, 2022

company cases about [#varname#]

Wuzhen tomb existing in plum blossom nunnery, plum blossom nunnery is to commemorate wuzhen attached buildings, in the eastern side of the tomb, Wanli Ming for guarding the tomb and built. Located in weitang town garden lane road west side.
Wu Zhen lived in seclusion in Jiashan County. Poetry and painting, died before from the base of the grave, from the tombstone, buried in the small yard.
In the first year of Taichang (1620), Wu Xu and qian Shisheng raised money to repair the tomb ramp, and built three columns of ancestral hall, three columns of pavilion and five columns of monk's house. Huating Chen Jiru made "repair plum blossom nunnery", and dong Qichang book "plum blossom nunnery" tablet. Hou Yi people had several times to rebuild the financing.
Ming Jiashan county magistrate Xie Yingxiang in wanli 35 years (1607) to repair, the tomb in front of this stone, is wanli 36 years (1608) Xie Yingxiang inscribed seal script: "this painting hidden Wu Zhonggui gao Shi tomb", the preceding section "Yu Zhang (Yu Zhang county is the ancient name of Jiangxi Province) Xie Yingxiang title", the next section "Wanli Wu Shen sui (1608)." This tomb from the Ming dynasty, qing Dynasty, the Republic of China and after liberation, after dozens of repairs, completely preserved today.